New England has some of the best mountains in the country and lucky for you guys, I’ve been to almost every single one that’s worth going to. Most of the best mountains are in Vermont like Stratton, Mount Snow, Smugglers Notch and much more but we can’t just limit this to Vermont. So here are my top 10 mountains in NE.
- Jay Peak – A great mountain with a plethora of trails
- Killington – One of the bigger Mountains in NE ( X-games pipe was set her)
- Smuggler’s Notch – A smaller mountain compared to mountains like Killington but maintained to perfection with great trails
- Okemo – Also a very great mountain and if you find yourself there, GET A WAFFLE!
- Loon Mountain – Behind the shadow of the bigger mountains but a hidden gem that you must visit
- Sugarbush – very difficult small mountain, for most experts
- Mount Jefferson – Great conditions and also a great nightlife for young adults to go out and have a great time
- Jiminy Peak – Very family friendly, easier trails but very fun to cruise around the trails with friends
- Bretton Woods – Small mountain but some of the best terrain parks I’ve ever been on (Landed my first 360 there!!)
- Suicide Six – Tiny mountain but very friendly atmosphere with mostly locals who are looking for a relaxing day.
So there it is my friends. Go out there and try ’em out!!!!!